Immitis Amor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Immitis Amor

~.Lift yourself above the dark, unravel from the ice, bend the fear that holds you, or forever be it's sacrifice.~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~|: The Knight In Cigarette Stained Armor :|~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Knight

Knight

~|: The Knight In Cigarette Stained Armor :|~ Empty
PostSubject: ~|: The Knight In Cigarette Stained Armor :|~   ~|: The Knight In Cigarette Stained Armor :|~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 10:31 pm

~|: The Knight In Cigarette Stained Armor :|~ Knightportrait_zps810f3c5d

My name is Knight.
Knight Kage. 
You came here to read my story, didn't you? 
That's what you want, right? 
Unfortunately, that's not what you're gonna get. 
Not fair? 
Life's not fair.
Get use to it.
I'm not hear to laden you your ears with some pathetic melodramatic sob story about being an orphaned pup or being all alone in the world. I'm not going to lie by saying I'm an attractive female. An honest statement is much closer to the opposite. Scar ridden tissue, a matted mane, a scent like dried blood, and breathe that wreaks of cigarettes. Not exactly the spitting image of Aphrodite. I'm not going to gloat and say I'm a Goddess when it comes to fighting. I'm not going to flap my mouth spitting facts about how I "killed an entire pack" or "am the best warrior in the whole world". I'm here to tell you about who I am. If you want to count that as a story, go ahead. Make a little tally mark on your little self-righteous score board of the amount of times you've been right. I couldn't care less, darling. Now. Where do I start...

I'm flawed more than anything. I've got more cracks than a shattered mirror.
I've had my ups and downs. I've crawled through the fires of Hell and kissed the steps to Heaven.
I enjoy company, but company doesn't seem to enjoy me. Can't blame them, of course. I've got a Hell of a bark. And a bite to match. Blunt and straight to the point. I call it it "Honesty". Everyone else favors calling it "Being Rude." If I think you're an absolute idiot. I'll tell you. If I think you're an unmotivated ass. I'll tell you. Problem is, very few people in this pack are above me in rank. If I catch lip from any one below me in rank. Well.  Let's say you won't have a tongue the twirl after your punishment.

I live by one rule. Chain of Command. Authority. Order. I do as my superiors tell me. And my subordinates do as I tell them. This is what drives me. My purpose. This is my religion, and my God. You break this rule. You insult everything I live  for. That's not something I take lightly.

(To be continued... Maybe.)
Back to top Go down

~|: The Knight In Cigarette Stained Armor :|~
Page 1 of 1